Banking On the Go With
WSB Mobile Banking!
With WSB Mobile Banking you can bank whenever, wherever you like. It has all the features you’ve been accustomed to with Internet Banking and more, including:
- Secure login
- Pay bills on the go
- See real-time account activity
- Find a nearby WSB financial center or ATM
- Make a loan payment or transfer money
- Talk directly to a WSB representative
To begin download the app from the links below if you are using an iPhone® or Android™ device. Then use your Online Banking user ID and password to start enjoying banking on the go today.
Access Mobile Banking now from any web-enabled device by going to https://wellingtonsb.secure-mobileaccess.com/ and entering your online banking user ID and password.
Wellington State Bank mobile banking services use the same high security standards as our personal and business online banking services. Mobile banking uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect your information and we don't store any information on your phone. You are required to log in each time you access your account information or bill pay services through mobile banking. Mobile banking is available to existing online banking users only. All terms applicable to online banking apply to mobile banking.
To ensure your safety, we recommend that you only download our native mobile apps from the following sources: download our iPhone App from the App Store? and the Android App from the Android Market™.
* Although mobile banking is provided by Wellington State Bank free of charge, you may be charged access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Online customers must first enroll in Bill Pay and establish payees in online banking prior to using this function in mobile banking.
Apple and the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.